1. How do you make the socks?
- We have a proprietary dye process that dyes the designs into the socks, one side at a time. The designs are the same on the front as they are on the back. Our socks are dyed by our amazing team in Sarasota, Florida who playfully call themselves Sockologist!
2. How do I care for my socks?
-Machine wash your socks in cold water with like colors. Turn them inside out before you wash them ( if you have boys like me, they are already like that, but more sweaty like an inside out ball!) Hang dry when possible but using the dryer is fine too. Our unique dye process will ensure your socks colors and designs will stay vibrant and bright for as long as you wear your socks.
3. What material are the socks made from and what style are they?
- Our socks are made of a blend of polyester, nylon, and cotton. polyester is the main material dri-fit clothing is made from which helps our socks wick moisture away from your feet. We offer crew length socks which means they will come up to about mid calf on your legs.